Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ooops March 2013

Shoot! My bad. I skipped March and I have no excuse as why I didn't write in the blog in March... I was pregnant, you can always use that as an excuse right?

Pictures!

Damian with one of his favorite toys from tia Mariel y tio Noli <3


Damiansito y Ximenita <3


This is what happens when you ask your husband to put the clothes in the dryer and take care of Damian for 5 minutes LOL!!!!



This pictures is posted at Jonathan's request: Itchy!


Sick while pregnancy was so much easier with a sweetie pie like Damian.


He is raising his arms because the overall didn't fit him... he felt weird. So, we unbuttoned the leg part and well this is one of the pictures we'll use to blackmail him when he is a teenager LOL




Daddy and son reading <3



As mentioned in previous posts, Damian loves to give speeches and tell jokes (tells you the kind of things we do at home =)) He does the FUNNIEST faces!



He is also cool =9


This photo keeps unloading like this, put your left ear in your left shoulder and voila! Cute!


I was putting Damian clothes away in his room and well he kept coming in, coming out, coming in again, and out again. After 4 times I started to get suspicious. So I went out to see where he was going... This is where he was going and this is what he was doing hahahahahaha




You'll think it's weird but I was so proud. First, the coming in and out was because he was putting the crayon back and grabbing another one; he is organized. Second, what a creative little thing! He found a canvas and he made that wall look better.  After enjoying the moment I gave him a note pad and tried to encourage painting in the pad... he hasn't paint in the wall ever since. Here is the master piece.


With mommy's slippers.

Smart kid, "I wanna play basketball but I want to sit down."
Sweet kid, "I want my friends to enjoy what I enjoy, I am gonna share"










By the way, this is Jackson Gwilliam. No, I didn't write it like a Mexican, that's his real last name haha. Anyway, he is the first name he learned to say. When we moved to Topeka he made a best friend here too, his name is Dean. He is chubby, brunette, and adorable. Well Damian calls him Jac'tn (Jackson). Apparently Jackson just means "my best buddy."





Enjoying seeing his friends play.




New favorite thing: "Car.. carro!"


Just because he looks hilarious. 



Life has so much meaning <3



Damian plays basketball even with the volleyball net.



This is heaven to me =)














3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe we haven't met this sweet little guy. He looks so happy and so much fun. I love the last picture of him and Jonathan. I hope you are doing well. When are the baby pictures coming?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill. It makes me happy to know that you read the blog though. Yes he is and we would love so much to have you guys loser. I'm. Committed to update the blog til Emma Olivia's birth before my mom is gone so expect them soon :) I will text you one soon. We love you!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving these pictures and the updates!! Damian is such a happy little guy. It will be interesting to see him respond to being a big brother :)Olivia is beautiful and I'm looking forward to the further blogging.

    ReplyDelete