Here is Jon building our new desk.
Here is Damian using his new desk.
Jon and I are a good team. I unpacked while he entertained Damian. They were enjoying the boxes <3
The first day boxes I unpacked... take into consideration that inside each box there are like 4 more boxes.
One of the biggest saddest tragedies of our family was when in the move Peter (Bowie) was lost. The very last day before we moved out of Orem, as if we needed more stress, Peter was gone. We looked everywhere, nothing! I have to tell you I literally cried every night because my sweet little angel asked for Peter every night with a super sad face. Loren bought Peter at random gift store in South Carolina I think so I had no clue what we were gonna do to get another Peter. I dream a couple times we got him back =( It was really sad. So one night I remembered a tag on Peter. It had a black cat. So I googled "black cat tag stuffed blue elephant" and LO AND BEHOLD!!!!! Jellycat stuffed animals appeared. Problem #2, Peter was discontinued. I emailed the company to ask if we could get one anyway and they suggested Ebay. Well, there were JUST 2 Peters, both were large version of Peter but OH WELL! Damian needed Peter. So I got him Peter online. A couple hours later I felt like texting a friend from our Orem ward and told her that if she sees Peter to pick him up and we would send money for her to send it. She replied that she JUST saw him the day before (Tender mercy much? I think so!). So now Damian will get not ONE but 2 Peters. Here he is receiving new big Peter. Of course when real Peter came back he was the favorite above them all but now he enjoys both Peters.
Mother's day I come downstairs and this is what I received =)))
A little angel with balloons tied to his body and breakfast. Jon will MURDER me if he finds out I posted this picture LOL! Hey, he chose to be funny now I HAVE to share it.
Damian has some eating skills =)
We LOVE our new place. It's so spacious and pretty =) We still have a lot to do to it but since we might be moving in a year (somewhere else in Topeka) we might not put too much effort on it.
There are not many things to do around here but the ones we have are actually pretty fun. You just have to rotate around them over and over. There is a huge park called Gage Park where there's a cute little train that takes you around the park. There is also a Zoo and a few other stuff there. Here is the little train. I look like I escaped from the loony bin but it is because my shirts didn't fit me anymore at that point so I was wearing Jon's shirt LOL
Topeka is actually pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment