Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Turning 28 is easy =)

This bday was my favorite so far =)
First my hubby made me pancakes for breakfast =) AWWWW Then he gave me a very "green" wrapped present. You might think is kind of lame but I think it was AWESOME that he made it look as cool as he did with newspaper and tape. It was a web cam so I can skype w my family and family and friends that want to see Damian live can =)




















So I am 24 weeks... I looked this big when I was 8 months with Damian hahahaha Olvia has much more room to swim though. I can feel it.


Don't judge me. I had to =) It was Jonathan anyway. It made my day!


 
Then Jonathan took me to do archery! So Damian was teaching us before we left LOL


So I married the sexiest man on earth, yes I did. 

 Oh did he just shoot the arrow in the center? YES! I did too but the picture we took was kind of ugly so just keep in mind I did too LOL ;9


I did pretty good for being a first timer. Not as good as my dad though. He did archery growing up and well he is really good at anything he does specially when it requires aim. He is good!

 













 And what's a good day without Jonny being a goofball! LOL

 
After doing archery we went to a wedding and then to a comedy club. We had such a good time =) I love my husband. 


2 comments:

  1. So fun to see all the updates. That little boy is just adorable!!!!! I can't believe we haven't even met him yet; it is just not right. So fun to see your growing belly. I am so excited for you guys. Happy (late) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill I know!!! We miss you guys bunches and I can't believe you don't know him in person. We make it a point to show pictures of his aunties and uncles and cousins =) Yesterday Damian pointed at a picture of Matthew that we have in the fridge and he asked if it was himself LOL We hope we can see you guys soon. Love you!!! <3

      Delete