Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February beginning


Aunt Sue got him blocks in a huge bag. Damian loooves to play with.... the bag LOL HE empties the whole thing and puts it over his head. I guess he plays astronaut.






One time I made oatmeal. The bowl was on the big people's table. I went to the bathroom and when I came back the bowl was on one of the chairs and he was stirring the oatmeal and trying to eat it. That was the clear sign that he was ready to eat on his own =) So we let him some times to get all messy w the oatmeal =)













On Sundays we really don't get to see Jon very much =( He is kind of part of the bishopric so he needs to be there from 6am to 4-5pm =/ but when he comes home, Damian welcomes him with cuddles... lots of cuddles. This is one thing he just does with his daddy... here is daddy MELTING! LOL







After-nap-hair 



SO remember the story about me tanning my belly with the sun rays that hit the living room, well this is me sitting in the couch letting the sun enter through the window and tan my belly.



This is Damian climbing in the couch, sitting by me, lifting his shirt up figuring this is what we're doing today LOL!



Smile!! Mr Cheese!

He resembles Benjamin Lau on this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment