So, since Damian was a month old my sweet husband has been suggesting we should give Damian a little brother/sister hahaha I love my husband and I can't wait to add a new little angel into this family; however, before getting pregnant again I have to get fit again. NOTE: It is not how my body looks although that is a little upsetting as well, it is mostly how weak I am, holy molly! Last pregnancy deteriorated my body so much! 9 months of no exercise and continuous throwing up did it =) I don't mind going through that again and again but I'd like to be healthy and fit again. It is better to deteriorate from a healthier point than from where I'm at now. So expect us to plan on the next baby when I gain back lots of the muscles lost. So, I am working out with my friend Shannon in my ward. We're doing this Insanity videos (like P90X but on steroids).
Jon and I would loooooovvvveeee to have more bundles of joy. Damian makes us so happy =) He's brought so many blessings to this family. We love taking Damian to our bed when he wakes up and talk to him, his hair is wild and he is such a happy little guy every time we talk to him. We call him Mr. Smiles, Mr. Fluffs, and the most common name we use for him is Mr. Chunks.
If you guys would like to see videos of the Chunk, you should go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mexicanlau/videos
My profile in youtube is Tibetanna (with double n) and the only videos I upload are Damian's =) You might also be able to see what I've been watching and figure that I like way too much politics and that I had to figure how to make a hair bun for a wedding LOL. Anyway, if you click on "videos" you will have complete access to Damian's videos, and if you subscribe to my channel you will get updates every time I upload a video. I have lots and lots of cute videos of our little sweet chunk.
We love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment