Thursday, May 3, 2012

Damian first week of life!

So some of our posts will be a random posts because I want to upload tons of pics of his first month. I am going through them in chronological order. This are of his first week =)
The transition to bring a baby home is beautiful and somewhat challenging. What a blessing was to have my mom on DL's first month. Both my mom and I had no idea what was the ok thing to do, and I wish I had the nurses to tell me what to do next. However I found out sometimes the nurses advice was a little paranoiac... some was helpful of course but yeah, I was scared about so many things. They said he was supposed to poop 4 times on the 4th day but he pooped once, or to wake him up at night to feed him, but then we learned we didn't have to.
Here's mommy and daddy w the little angel, I am burping him and finding out that our baby boy doesn't spit up (he's starting to), and Jon is giving him one of his first tummy times.
Damian doesn't always like his tummy time but daddy helps our little guy to strengthen his neck muscles w it. Look at our little happy guy.
Damian started laughing probably a week before Thanksgiving. Before that he was always so serious, his eyebrows are pretty expressive LOL

When Damian was 5 days old our friends Christy Rossi, Jessie Mendoza, and Josh Rossi, gifted us a baby photoshoot for Damian. So we had to get a good safe car seat courtesy of my sweet in-laws. Damian went on his first car ride (like a long one) to Sandy UT.




Here are a couple pics my mom took at the photoshoot so really those are not the photoshoot pics but my mom's. They're still super cute =)))

Our favorite so far is DEFINITELY the Mexican baby one. I can't wait for Josh to send us the pictures. We'll send you all pictures AND post them on the blog for sure. We love you and I will keep updating this thing while Jon applies for jobs ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment