Well so anybody that knows me knows how much I hate video games, H-A-T-E. Also, I love my husband and guess what? Well he likes video games, he never plays them anymore and he was asking me to pretty please get an Xbox for Xmas. After much talking about how he'd like to play a game (non-violent of course) instead of watching TV and promissing to never use that evil thing (I am exaggerating I know) for more than one hour, I told him I will get him his console for Christmas. Anyway, he sold his PS3 and got an Xbox for 150dlls (50% off). So I found that the dumb thing is pretty awesome! IT is all activities, you move around, you pretty much work out the whole time. I am ok with this type of "video games." So I got a game called "The biggest looser" and it is an awesome video game that has a gym trainer for you to follow. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in this area and the game is pretty tight and serious. You can pick the level and everything. I am excited to work out more often. I was able to go to the gym just 2 times a week =/ now I have the gym at home. Merry Christmas Ana! We have our dear friends/neighbors the Washburns over and it is hilarious, fun, and HEALTHY! No violence, no sitting in the couch like sacs of potatoes. Loving this.
No comments:
Post a Comment