CUTE THING #1
I have to start with a confession, bathing babies, not my favorite thing to do. I love seeing my son's little body in the tub and his completely puzzled face as I bathe him. However, I have a hard time kneeling by the tub (bad knees) and I am always afraid that I am holding my little one too hard or too soft, that I might hurt him... oh dear!
Lately, I've been feeling more comfortable with this task. Yesterday, I bathed him, then I filled up the tub a little bit, enough for him to sort of swim, and held his hands for him to splash with no danger of drowning--They could drawn in 2 seconds =( He started sliding down his little bath tub chair and the water was covering half of his head (ears to back of head type) He was amazed at the sound (or lack thereof) that his little ears heard when the water covered them.
The funniest thing though was that he started floating, yeah I realized that as he slid down he floated. In Mexico we call it dead body position LOL I know, nasty name. I held his hands just to make sure he wouldn't drown if he stopped floating but he didn't really use my hands. Once in a while he kicked with both legs and splashed and often he'd look at me and smile huuuuge! AWWW <3 He was showing me how happy he was to see me there. I can't describe how awesome is to see that this beautiful thing loves me around.
CUTE THING #2
I stood Damian up in front of the mirror. Previously he's recognized himself and he smiles, then looks at my reflection, then at his, then smiles. He is just assimilating the world =)) AWWW I don't know why but it is so cute to see their little eyes look at things that we see so common, normal, and regular as this code they're breaking. Today though was the cutest, he stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself straight in the eye, smiled huuuugee! and started to coo at himself. Sweet little thing. I wish I could get all this things in camera but he is camera shy (he didn't get that from me for sure).
Well I just wanted to update this two new cute things... I still have to upload a gazillion pictures and little updates about them =)
I love you all and thanks for caring about our little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment