Thursday, May 3, 2012

Smiles and milestones

Good morning family!

Here is Damian with his morning look. He's been loosing SO MUCH hair, he is almost completely bald along the sides of his head and the back. Sometimes we comb his hair Donald Trump style to cover up the baldness LOL




I've been quite busy this week so much that I suspended for a week my super awesome P90X haha but I gotta brag with you that I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks =) I am close to be back to my healthy size so that we can start planning on the next Mr or Mrs Chunk.




So one of the last but not least gifts little Damian got was this super cute vest and socks from my uncle Fer and aunt Ana in Miami and his exersaucer.


We take him to church in his golf outfit lol He also got an outfit from my uncle Pepe when he was born that has a tie but we didn't use it til last week because it is 1 year old size; he fits now in it. (Picture to come).






Santa brought him this bouncer and he is able to jump and dance merengue in it. His little feet hang a little so we put a pillow underneath. there is an option to make it lower but he is growing too fast to bother to lower it. All the pictures of this post were taken at the beginning of January and now he almost doesn't need the pillow anymore.
He is Mr Smiles now as long as we are looking at him and playing with him, he loves the attention.






And when none of us can play with him, he just has to suck it up and do homework with daddy or cook w mom. Notice the face of "Economics is not for babies." We truly wish we had more family and cousins around so that the little guy had someone to be entertained with, and ok I admitted, me too.



This last weeks Damian has grown so much and he is becoming so vocal. He has coo- versations with us in which we talk he answers. And he is more into sucking on his hands; thus, he's drooling is increasing. Besides the coo-versations when I sing to him he sings along, not responding but along. It is hilarious to see his face expressions because it seems like he is putting lots of emotion into the song hahahaha

They say he is supposed to be rolling over by now, well he doesn't haha he stands up though. His bum is holding him but he is doing the balancing.



















I have to practice with him the rolling over I guess. Well dear family I will charge the camera's battery to upload the more recent pictures.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment