Thursday, May 3, 2012

Passionate Lau apologizes just in case ;)

I would say being passionate is my weakest trait and my strongest trait. Funny uh? Passion deviates me from the eternal perspective and passion has kept me on it. Religiously, politically, and economically my passions have uplifted me and have also taken me down.

I'd like to make this a quick apology for those that have felt offended because of my passions (my anti-mormon friends, my Mormon-politicians supporter friends, my pro socialism friends, etc etc). I am sorry if I've ever now or in the future hurt you with my passion for the topics. I just want you to know it is not a personal thing. I do this because I believe it to be a commandment, to oppose evil everywhere I find it. That being said, you're always welcome to question my views. That is how I became a member of  the dear Church I am now.

Finally, I've noticed in USA more than in Mexico when someone feels hurt about something the grudge just stays there indefinitely, if lucky, is forgotten or ignored. It may be a cultural thing to "avoid confrontation" but instead distance ourselves from those who we disagree with so that so that we can go back to talk (or listen) to those that agree with us to begin with. It might just be a personality trait, either way don't take it personal. 

That is why I am apologizing here instead of in person, because if I knew your feelings were hurt I would apologize to your face. And most importantly, because if I shared this blog with you is because I care about you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment