The Mendoza/Rossi's
We visited our good friends the Mendoza's and the Rossi's. They are sibling that married siblings. They're like family to us. I met Josh through Salsa dancing, then I started hanging out with Jessie when she came back from her mission and ever since we've all been great friends. Roxana and Angel are the Peruvian siblings they (Josh and Jessie) married. Super humble and nice people. It is always a treat to visit them plus I never laugh as much as when I hang out w them.
Josh and Roxy have a little girl the same age as Olivia. She is ADORABLE! Roxana and I can talk for hours about serious social topics and Josh and I can talk about anything and laugh at it.
Roxy taught Nelle to do "cabecita" (to touch someone else's head with her head). Olivia and Nelle did cabecita, kissed each other, chased each other. They got along so well immediately.
Jessie is currently pregnant with her firs little boy. We joke she is gonna name him Machu Pichu haha. Jessie was an angel to me when I was preggers. She drove from Sandy to Orem SEVERAL times to clean my house, cook for me, help me pack, play with Damian while I packed etc etc. She inspired me to be more helpful to my community, not just say "can I do something for you?" but to actually anticipate people's needs and do them.
I love these two families so much. We've gone through so many things together. They treat our kids as their own family so our kids call them "tias y tios." It was a treat to be with them.
The Jimenez Marcos
I met Mario when in 2009 he left his native Spain for a semester to see what BYU was about before going on his mission.
We became dance partners the first time we danced together. We just love dancing equally and like the same styles of dance but we also became really close friends. Because of my Spaniard heritage we grew up with the same music and the same traditions so it was always fun to hang out.
After that semester Mario went back to Spain, I got married, he went on a mission, and then got married to a gorgeous Italian lady he met in the MTC, Noemi. They moved to Provo a week before I got to Utah so I was so lucky to see them both.
We went dancing one night.
And the next day they had us over for dinner. They both spoiled our kids like any other aunt and uncle would.
Tia Noemi con Emma Olivia Tio Mario con Emma Olivia
Damiansito con los tios
To'os juntos


The Jackson's
The Jackson's opened the doors of their home and let us stay there while we were in Utah. We're so lucky to have kind friends that are so thoughtful.
Here is a shot of our little guys (Benjamin and Damian) playing together =)




No comments:
Post a Comment