Friday, May 2, 2014

2014 Touch-A-Truck



Ani: Damian do you want to go take a picture with the cheetah? 
Damian (Nodding silently walked toward the cheetah and gave him his hand) 
He usually behaves quiet and shy with new ppl (mascots) but when we got home and he saw these pictures he told me all about the Cheetah AND thought the Cheetah wearing shoes was hilarious "La chita zapatatos hahahaha."


When I started the tour I told Damian "say cheese!" and well he did the funny face he does when he says cheese. I needed to figure something out.




SO I changed my strategy. I figured if I model for him what to do and tell him "Damian smile like mommy" he might do it. 


Sometimes I got half smiles.


Sometimes I couldn't even get a half smile. BAHAH




Bulldozer/Excavator is Damian's FAVORITE.



He was star struck. This guy really drives the bulldozer/excavator every day!!!!


He was way happy to be able to "drive" a bulldozer/ excavator.


Tractor Azul

Here is the best example of the progression of his smiles. His smile goes from natural, to cute, to WTH is that?!




LOL!


The truck that delivers "cartas" in the "caja." His daddy didn't know how to say mail box in Spanish so he just started saying "box" and it stuck haha


He finally got to throw trash in his friend the "carro grande verde" (He calls our trash truck "big green car" because in our neighborhood it is green).


AND the smiles were running out


so we just went to play in a little sandbox at the end.  


At the end I let him eat the Cheetos the Cheetah gave him. Smile Damian!





1 comment:

  1. What a FUN idea! I have never heard of that type of activity before. That was a great thing for Damian.

    ReplyDelete