Funny things Damian says:
-When I drop something and I say "dang it" Damian says "lo siento amor" (I am sorry sweetheart) and goes on his own to the kitchen, finds a rag and cleans it.
- Damian responds to us "si amor" (yes sweetheart)
- EVERY morning as soon as he wakes up he requests "cheerio cereal desayuno" (cheerio cereal for breakfast)
- Ever since Jaden turned 3 in December Damian knows that cake and balloons are related to birthdays. At the store he saw a lady buying a cake and told her "happy birthday to you." Also he says "you" like EE-OO.
-Damian was singing "Otatano" over and over. I couldn't figure what song it was til Emma Olivia pull the thingy of a toy and the toy started singing Old McDonald.
-I work out about 3x a week and sometimes Damian joins me doing crunches or whatever I am doing. But sometimes I ask him "Quieres hacer ejercicio?" Wanna work out?) and he says, "No tu solito mami" (No, you do it alone mami)
-Damian loves animals. Eevrytime he sees a bird outside our home he says "pajito [pajarito] awww" (birdie awww)
-Damian says sucio (dirty) instead of ejercicio (workout) haha
So Valentine's day is super close to my bday; therefore, Jon and I decided March is when we want to celebrate it. This was my breakfast.


This is what I made him for dinner: Jalapeno turkey burgers with baked carrots and potatoes AND...

Bacon wrapped in cinnamon rolls. Yes, you read right. We all had a heart attack that night =9

In other things, Emma Olivia sleeps a lot better now that she doesn't have to use the braces all the time. HEAVENS THANKS! Have you ever seen a cuter bubble bum?
or bubble cheeks!
Damian shooting some hoops.
We got Damian in soccer classes. They were interesting every time hahaha He just kept running across the court back and forth. He was not always able to stand and wait for his turn (In a toddler class? No kidding!).
And he definitely did not enjoy very much dribbling soft and slow... the instructor was very patient.
Damian clapped for Jayden or Peyton (friends from church). He was able to wait better when they let him be in the same group as his friends.
Olivia just crawled around while Damian tried to make his friends laugh. He kept talking to Peyton and laughing but Peyt just didn't get the jokes. He is a little younger than Damian.
Here is Damian confused as to why Peyt is just not laughing haha then it was his turn to kick the ball! (finally)
These is some of the delicious food we make at home from scratch. Buffalo wing spicy pizza and strawberry avocado salad with almonds and balsamic dressing. Nom nom!

This is how Damian says he is done eating haha
Besides cooking you all know Damian loves to take picture. Here are some more of Damian's awesome pictures.
Apparently he likes to model too hahaha Takes after mom =9
No but really he likes to play the piano. Though it is hard now for him to focus because Emma Olivia LOVES to play the piano too and dance, she dances and dances to all music (like DL used to do that when he was that age). So the piano becomes a battle most of the time. Here Olivia wasn't around so he was able to play all he wanted.
I just want you all to note on the background the cars in a circle. Damian made the cars play "Ashes" (Ring Around the Rosie). He makes me happy.


Do you remember when Damian used to close his eyes but keep watching for the Puss in Boots? Well he did the same for Jurassic Park. We obviously didn't watch the whole thing, we just let him watch when the dinosaurs were walking around. Anyway, he was scared, apparently.
I didn't mean to post this picture but it was among the pictures I uploaded so what the heck. I love C.S. Lweis and this quote is something our family believes in political and social practices.














what a wonderful journal for your family and what a treasure for us. thank you Ana!! SO CUTE!!
ReplyDelete