-He calls thunders "boom boom"
-When Damian passes gas instead of saying "Tiraste pedos" (It is how you say it in Spanish and literally means "throwing farts"), he says "tomaste pedos" which means (did you drink farts? or did you take farts?)
-When we both are in the same room and Damian wants something he says Mampi because he cannot make up his mind who to ask that for or because he thinks if he combines mami and papi we both will listen hahha
- After correcting him a few times he started saying "No es Mampi es Mami" (or papi). But then he started saying too "No es 'Wampi' es papi." the funny thing is that Wampi is something he has never said before hahaha
Olivia's updates:
-Olivia went up the stairs April 15th and started wanting to eat solids all the time April 19th
-Oli picks stuff from the floor and eats it all the time so I started cleaning the floors SO much more often. Well, missy is smarter than mommy, now she rips off strings of the very short haired carpet and eats them.
So, I am not trying to be cruel or anything but I am posting this picture because Damian did this for like 3 days in a row. He would stick his fingers n the net and then spin getting his fingers caught in the net. He did this on purpose, happily. The three times tight around his fingers it starts to hurt but he doesn't stop spinning until he is crying. Then he just cries, like that. We tried to teach him to spin back but I guess it is too hard to think when you are in pain LOL.
Since the weather is getting better and I am not 8 months pregnant we went to the Topeka Zoo for the first time. Damian has a blast. He LOVES animals but also he loves Owie. Owie and Damian get each other. Owie laughs at all of the jokes Damian says haha
Owie was feeding Damian some of his snacks.
Olivia and I matched in red and purple ahaha
Also, it is the first time we go to the Kansas City MO Temple.
Before the temple we took pictures of our matching divine children. Damian's funny face is because he is saying "cheeese!" We ought to figure a better way to make him smile for pictures haha
Cheese!!!!
Damian is always playing with his cars. He also always looses them around the house. It is always Easter Egg Hunting for me because every morning and afternoon I am requested to find his cars hahah When I find them and give them to him he says "Encontre!" (I found it!). SO not just I have to look for the dumb cars everywhere but when I find then he takes credit hahahahaah
The Mexican Lau ladies.
Like taking pictures. Here are his favorite two cars, Mater and Lightning McQueen, by Damian.
Our backyard, by Damian.
Mommy with Lau Family, by Damian
I am on Top of Dad, by Damian
The two little chubs waiting for daddy. Oh my the party starts when daddy gets home. Both Damian and Olivia just go BANANAS when daddy turns the corner into the neighborhood all the way up to him getting in the door. It is ADORABLE.
Just Olivia
Just Damian
For Oma. Damian is modeling great grandad's glasses.


No comments:
Post a Comment