Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2014 January



Cachetes Emma!


Damian for bed loves cuddling with his pala roja and pala azul (they are 2 fly swatters we got at a comedy show and have never been used FYI). He also request you put his school bus always in bed. If you put it away he gets it and puts it back once you're gone. 






Her best friend Claire Weisner. Her mom is my best friend here and her dad is Jon's best friend here. That is a rare situation. 




Siblings <3


Teeth!!! She got them Dec 20th. 2013


Starting to crawl. Can't move too far though. 




This is Damian and Olivia at the Library Story Time. The guy that sings in the beginning asks the kids what times is it? and the kids respond "story time!" Damian is just watching. That is his level of participation AT the place. THEN when we get home he dances all the songs and says "TORY TIME!"








This is the day Damian got his three fingers almost broken at nursery. At least they both looked adorable yes? 







Oh Topeka LOL This is the toddler GYM at the Topeka Recreation Center. 





He really likes to play with clay and drawing. 


"Pajaro grande" the goose in Puss in Boots scares him so he covers his eyes. 





Damian LOVES to pretend he is cooking so we allow him to cook with us once in a while. If we did always we would never eat haha


"Guapo Damian. Mirame."

"Helps" washing dishes. So much that he tells ME "camiso" (permiso= excuse me) because I am on HIS way hahaha


 

Best sleeping position ever. Word on the street says I slept like that too when I was his age... and maybe when I was a lot older. 





 Bed hair <3

Damian is going to be a wonderful daddy. He is breastfeeding Bowie hahaha




1 comment:

  1. Ok, the fly swatter bedtime companions are pretty funny!!!! I love your post and I love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete