Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer fun




                                                   


Damian's friends Sebastian and Lucas.

Lucas is Andrea's son (Jonathan's high school friend). Andrea and I started talking on facebook when I had Damian and got together when we came to Michigan. When we got together Andrea invited her neighbor Idalisa (she is from Puerto Rico and her husband Cuban) and her baby Sebastian. We liked each other pretty quick. They are both wonderful moms and super fun friends. Since Idalisa is a stay-at-home mom like me we've been able to hang out a couple times more.  Damian looks up to Sebastian quite a bit (I mean he pretty much started crawling because of him).





























Our friends in the ward
We regularly have someone over at our house. We love making dinner for everyone and get to know the people in our ward. This one time we got invited over by someone in our ward. We went for dinner to our friend's home (The Clark's). The Dad served his mission in Argentina and the wife was Kirstin's (Jonathan's sister) best friend growing up. They have 4 really sweet kids. The little one hugging Damian is in my Primary class =) They had a cute little bouncy horse. Damian loved it, he was able to sit on his, hold on, AND bounce on his own. 

    

Swings

This summer was the first time that Damian got in a baby swing.






FELIZ!!!!










Con papi en el columpio.... Daddy swing Damian just a little too hard for mom's taste LOL


                               

Grandma swinging Damian =)                                                          I can fly!








 Food

Damian so far doesn't know how to bring food to his mouth but knows how to hold it with 2 fingers and knows how to eat solids. He loves broccoli, fruits, and cheerios.





OMA


Lastly, one of the highlights of the summer is that Damian was able to meet his great grandma Oma Alice =)


We drove to Canada to visit, I packed the camera, and the cord to put the pictures in the computer and after this picture... the camera died -.- I wanted to DIE because Damian was so cute, smiley, and gentle with Oma. We had a wonderful time, she is such an interesting witty lady. We're so happy Damian got to meet her and we're going to visit her again in the beginning of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment