Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Standing up on my own! July 2012



So Damian is being standing up on his own now a lot more, crawling plus that have made us quite busy hahaha. So far we haven't broke anything in the grandparents home yay!!!! He did pull one page from a Book of Mormon (the intro) so now we're more vigilant with the books. Also he pulled our the soil from the plant in the pot inside the house and has puked every place possible but nothing than a vacuum or soap and towels can't fix =)







He likes opening drawers and doors. He feels very accomplished when he finds something new inside or behind furniture. 
Finally at 10 months almost we can feel the bottom teeth coming. I think they are to blame that he is back to his 3-little-nap schedule instead of the 2-long-nap schedule he was already in. Here he is chewing something to soothe the gums.




So now Damian looks like my dad. You probably will never meet my dad but just to give you a reference imagine this picture below 50 years later (and probably with a different wardrobe too lol). It's funny because I look a lot like my dad with my mom's eyes, and the features I didn't get from my dad was the lighter hair, lighter eyes, butt chin, and a forehead (I have a twohead lol). Those features are features Jonathan has too so it could be that Damian looks like me with Jonathan's features and the end result was looking like my dad or he just plainly looks like my dad. Oh but Jon is very proud that Damian got the Lau eye bags =) 



Damian's favorite toy is grandma's stereo... UY! I have to stay with him most of the time because he always goes back to that spot... actually as I am writing this the music just came up so that means he turned on the stereo... there he is, changing CDs HAHAHAHAHAHAHH


Lastly night time is almost like a new thing for Damian because he figured that he can sit and stand up in his crib...oh dear. So last night we put him down and well he wouldn't go to bed, we heard him talking and then quiet, then talking again and quiet again. I sneaked upstairs to see what was going on and I slightly opened the door and I see Peter (his blue elephant) hanging over the crib, so I opened the door more and this is what I see



I swear I cannot put this picture right side up... so put your right   ear on your right shoulder =9



LOL so we decide that Mr Smiley was not gonna fall asleep so we took him and Peter downstairs with us for a little bit








THE END!








No comments:

Post a Comment