I am just writing to remind myself to write about Damian's new thing. Anytime we ask him a question where he has to make a yes or no choice he thinks about it and responds with a beautiful sweet perfect "ummm yes" or if you are not so lucky "ummm no" hahaha
He has been saying the colors for a while. It is so interesting how interested suddenly he got on colors and just knowing them all and knowing them right. I could see he was about to turn two by this development and others like letters, gross motor skills, etc.
He is the BEST brother to Oli. He pretends to be me and changes Bowie's diapers when he goes "caca" like I do to Oli and himself. He also pretends Bowie is Oli and puts him in her bouncy and exersaucer. Also Bowie sometimes is Damian when he puts him in his own feeding chair. Our baby is developing an imagination. He likes to grab kitchen stuff (topper wares, pans, and spatulas) and pretends to cook. His stacking blocks are hamburguers or sandwiches and he even pretends to bite it =) AWWWW
Speaking of Sandwiches, he LOVEs his PB&J and asks for it with his dragon voice saying "AWICH!!" hahahahaha He is SO scary (NOT!) hahaha what a sweetie.
My goodness Damian is growing up! I'm so glad you write things down. I forget when our children did things and the special little things they did and said. It is so fun to read about all the things you do! Love you
ReplyDelete